Free delivery is available on the majority of our products either boxed or on pallets. For items shipped in boxes, free delivery is available on orders over £100. This includes most bare roots and pot grown plants up to and including 7.5L pots, along with some planting essentials and small trees.
Due to the height/weight of certain plants however, some plants can only be transported safely via pallet. Free delivery on these orders applies when the minimum order value is £350.
Examples of where the minimum £350 order value applies:
- Most of our root ball hedging
- Most of our topiary plants (due to head size not necessarily pot size)
- Some larger pot grown hedging (above 7.5L)
- Instant hedging troughs and screens
- Taller bare root hedging and in large quantities
- Large planting essential items such as topsoil
For larger and specialist items such as premium extra-tall rootballs and other large plants, delivery charges are bespoke due to specialist delivery being required. For these items we often stipulate a minimum order quantity to benefit from free delivery. For all pleached trees, the delivery charge is £450 with free delivery on orders over £1500.
- Please phone 01257 261 243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions around our free delivery criteria and they'll be happy to help.
Pallet deliveries are always undertaken on an 18-tonne vehicle (similar in size to a standard refuse vehicle). If for any reason you require a smaller vehicle please contact our sales team who can arrange this for you. There will be an additional surcharge applied for small vehicle deliveries.
Please note that there are exceptions to the free delivery criteria if in a remote area such as the Scottish highlands & Islands or the Channel Islands. For up to date information see our delivery page.